Seeking The Compensation You Need After A Vehicle Accident

If another driver caused you to be seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, you need a lawyer who will fight for the compensation you need to fully recover. At The Shultz Law Firm, Prof. LLC, I help individuals and their family members in South Dakota who have suffered catastrophic injuries and wrongful death in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and other personal injury cases.

With extensive experience in health care law, I can understand the details of your particular injury and the compensation that is necessary to cover your medical expenses, missed wages, and pain and suffering. I am also sensitive to the privacy concerns that are often present in cases involving personal medical information.

Personal Attention And Cost-Effective Solutions

The process of seeking damages after an accident can add stress at a time when you are already in a lot of physical pain. I work to resolve most cases outside of court, saving clients time and money. I have the experience necessary to know when expert witnesses would strengthen your case and when they would add an unnecessary cost.

When you work with me, you work only with me. As a sole practitioner, I am able to offer my clients a high level of personal service.

Get Legal Guidance After An Accident

If you or a family member has been hurt in an auto accident, it is important to speak with an attorney right away. Call me at 605-939-3627 to discuss how I can help, or contact me through my online form. I offer free consultations at my Rapid City office.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


The Shultz Law Firm, Prof. LLC
402 St. Joseph Street
Suite 14
Rapid City, SD 57701

Map & Directions